KINOUWELL Parking sensor is installed on parking space/slot to detect parking occupancy(empty or occupied) on real time. It will send data to gate way and server. So manager can check parking status from the software or application.
Working with wireless communication LoRa (LoRaWan), NB-IoT etc, the parking sensor is suitable for every market and different parking lot. They can be used both in outdoor and indoor. Available with waterproof IP67 and the sensor detection rate is up to 99.5%.
The parking sensor is battery powered. With low power consumption, it can last working for 5-8 years. Below power consumption chart.
Power input: 3.6V
Standby current: 0.2mA
Transmitting current: 120mA
Standby power: 0.72mW
Transmitting power: 432mW
868 Gate way
Power input: 24V
Standby current: 220mA
Transmitting current: 250mA
Standby power: 5.28W
Transmitting power: 6W
Benefits of parking space sensor
• Live, full information on each and every parking space.
• Guide drivers to available spaces, improving traffic flow.
• Instant information on overstays for infringement enforcement.
• Facilitates simple, ticketless, barrier free payment systems.
• Comprehensive information enables profitable future planning.
• Best possible use of available space.
Main features of LoRa parking sensor
1. Wireless for ease of installation and minimal costs by eliminating civil works.
2. Powered by long-life batteries for low maintenance.
3. Robust construction to resist both vandalism and accidental damage.
4. Unique low power consumption circuit design, purely battery power. Battery life: more than 8 years under normal use.
5. High accuracy detection up to 99.5%.
You can refer to our website for more detail: https://kinouwellparking.com/
Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact with us.